COLLABORATING FOR SUCCESS - CUSTOMER FORUM PROGRAM 2016
CHEP customer forums are about collaborating with our customers, focusing on key challenges and opportunities, and building improvements to our business and our customers’ business. Held annually, these forums provide our customers with the opportunity to:
- Share their views and experience
- Identify and drive best practice
- Network and discuss opportunities
- Trial new initiatives, such as myCHEP
- See first-hand CHEP’s latest platform innovations
This year, the forums will be held on the following dates across the Australia.
- Brisbane: 29 September at Brisbane Markets Limited, 9:00am - 2:00pm including lunch and tour
- Melbourne: 13 October at The Carlton Brewhouse, 10:00am - 2:00pm including lunch and tour
- Sydney: 18 October at the Waterview in Bicentennial Park, 9:00am - 1:00pm including lunch
- Perth: 20 October at the Willow Pond, 9:00am - 1:00pm including lunch
- Adelaide: 25 October at the Hackney Hotel and Function Centre, 9:00am - 1:00pm including lunch
Since the inception of the forums in 2011 over 160 customers have actively participated. The discussions and ideas shared have contributed to the following initiatives being rolled out:
- Automated correction and rejection alerts which improve operations and working relationships within the network
- Best practice equipment papers relating to equipment control, retail transfer process, and handling document reference numbers and proof of delivery paperwork
- The CHEPedia website including online training modules to help customers in the day-to-day management and control of CHEP equipment
- CHEP equipment awareness collateral to encourage better equipment control and reduce costs
Click here to see some of the work we’ve been doing, talk to your account manager or email us for more information.
Want to get involved? Email us to register for our upcoming forums in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne.