Introduction to equipment control
There’s now an easy way to learn about the fundamentals of equipment control. This Introduction course includes nine easy-to-use modules that have been developed so that even a first time user can gain an understanding of best practice.
To login use your Portfolio Plus or myCHEP details. No login details? Click here to request a login.
Forgotten your password? Click here to request a new password.
With straightforward, interactive content it only takes around 10 minutes to complete a module and is structured so you can dip in and out depending on which part of the process you need to focus on.
The modules include:
- What is pooling? - 5 minutes to complete
- Why is control important? - 5 minutes to complete
- Receiving process - 14 minutes to complete
- Dispatch process - 16 minutes to complete
- Managing exchanges - 7 minutes to complete
- Stocktake and reconciliation - 8 minutes to complete
- Investigating variance - 9 minutes to complete
- Your invoice - 10 minutes to complete
- Manager's checklist - 9 minutes to complete