Planned system outage complete October 2018
This is to notify you that the planned system outage is now complete and myCHEP, Portfolio+Plus and other associated systems are back online.
All queued files can now be processed.
If you are experiencing any issues or require further information, please contact Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437), or contact your account manager.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Making the world’s supply chains more efficient, safe and sustainable
Find out how CHEP contributed to creating a better planet, better communities and better business. Take a look at the recently released Brambles 2018 Sustainability Review, Brambles Sustainability Report Card 2018, CHEP Australia's Sustainability Scorecard 2017 and CHEP New Zealand's Sustainability Scorecard 2017
Notification: Phishing emails circulating claiming to be from CHEP Australia
CHEP is aware that some customers have received a fraudulent email claiming to be about their CHEP invoice and account. These emails are not from CHEP.
We advise you not to enter your account information on websites linked from these messages, and never download or open attachments or links included within them.
If you have received a suspicious email or think you might have entered personal information like a password or credit card information on a scam website relating to CHEP, if you are in Australia, immediately contact CHEP Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437) or firstname.lastname@example.org and your IT department. If you are in New Zealand, immediately contact CHEP Customer Service on 0800 652 437 or email@example.com and your IT department.
Click here to access further information on determining email legitimacy.
Release notes on myCHEP v3.1.0
Check out the latest release notes on myCHEP, a smart, simple and fast portal built for you to manage your account. Click here for more information on the release notes in Australia.
Speak with your Account Manager or Customer Service to gain access today. For customers in Australia call 13 CHEP (13 2437). For customers in New Zealand call 0800 652 437.
Giving you time back in your day by ordering your Load Containment stock online
You are now able to place orders online for your Load Containment stock. Simply use your myCHEP username and password on the following link: www.loadcontainment.chep.com
By using this new website, you will benefit by being able to quickly and simply place orders, view your purchase history, conveniently browse the product range and complete transactions.
Should you need any assistance please speak with your account manager or call Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
What's new on CHEPedia this month?
- Vantage Issue 31 - our newsletter sharing a unique view into supply chain logistics. In this edition we cover:
- Designed for freshness and speed: Reusable solutions support the seamless flows of produce in pristine condition - Murray Bros case study
- Collaborating for success at CHEP Customer Forums in Perth and Adelaide
- CHEP Retail Index predicts strengthening retail sales growth Q3 2018
- CHEP Australia launches a smarter, simpler and faster online store for its Load Containment solution
- CHEP's Load Containment solution unlocks over 33% in cost savings for Qualipac
- The inbound packaging dilemma: how Quick Service Restaurants can deal with China's National Sword Policy
- Check out the latest updates on the initiatives we are investing in to improve your overall experience and satisfaction with CHEP by clicking here