2019 Planned System Maintenance
As part of our commitment to improve your experience, CHEP is planning to perform a series of system maintenance throughout the year. While we implement these, there may be an impact to customer transaction systems, which will be communicated to you closer to these dates.
Key dates for 2019 maintenance:
- 13-14 April
- 18-19 May
- 15-16 June
- 20-21 July
- 17-18 August
- 21-22 September
- 19-20 October
- 16-17 November
- 14-15 December
Please note: these dates are subject to change based upon major project implementations. In addition, this does not reflect unplanned outages that may occur, requiring us to perform unscheduled maintenance to correct them. We will publish additional information regarding these types of activities as well.
Should you require any further information regarding the planned outage, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 13 CHEP (13 2437) or your account manager.
Making the world’s supply chains more efficient, safe and sustainable
Find out how CHEP contributed to creating a better planet, better communities and better business. Take a look at the recently released Brambles 2018 Sustainability Review, Brambles Sustainability Report Card 2018, CHEP Australia's Sustainability Scorecard 2018 and CHEP New Zealand's Sustainability Scorecard 2018
Notification: Phishing emails circulating claiming to be from CHEP Australia
CHEP is aware that some customers have received a fraudulent email claiming to be about their CHEP invoice and account. These emails are not from CHEP.
We advise you not to enter your account information on websites linked from these messages, and never download or open attachments or links included within them.
If you have received a suspicious email or think you might have entered personal information like a password or credit card information on a scam website relating to CHEP, if you are in Australia, immediately contact CHEP Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437) or email@example.com and your IT department. If you are in New Zealand, immediately contact CHEP Customer Service on 0800 652 437 or firstname.lastname@example.org and your IT department.
Click here to access further information on determining email legitimacy.
Release notes on myCHEP v3.2
Check out the latest release notes on myCHEP, a smart, simple and fast portal built for you to manage your account. Click here for more information on the release notes in Australia.
Speak with your Account Manager or Customer Service to gain access today. For customers in Australia call 13 CHEP (13 2437). For customers in New Zealand call 0800 652 437.
Giving you time back in your day by ordering your Load Containment stock online
You are now able to place orders online for your Load Containment stock. Simply use your myCHEP username and password on the following link: www.loadcontainment.chep.com
By using this new website, you will benefit by being able to quickly and simply place orders, view your purchase history, conveniently browse the product range and complete transactions.
Should you need any assistance please speak with your account manager or call Customer Service on 13 CHEP (13 2437).
What's new on CHEPedia this month?
- Vantage Issue 32 - our newsletter sharing a unique view into supply chain logistics. In this edition we cover:
- CHEP Australia Christmas and New Year trading schedule
- Saving time and reducing costs: Ceravolo Orchards unlocks supply chain efficiencies with new share and reuse model at South Australia Produce Markets
- CHEP Retail Index predicts steady retail sales growth Q4 2018
- Coming together for a good cause: Camp Quality Cherry Ball a momentous occasion for 21st year running
- CHEP's Pallet Wrapping solutions saves SPAR Australia over 30% in costs and 50% in film waste
- APCO recognises CHEP as leader in Logistics and Sustainable Packaging Operations
- Check out the latest updates on the initiatives we are investing in to improve your overall experience and satisfaction with CHEP by clicking here